Please note that our rates are per night, per bure (not per person) and include:
- Welcome Tropical Drink and Lei
- Tropical Buffet Breakfast daily (includes fresh fruit, coffee, tea, fruit juice, freshly baked goods, toast and spreads, cereals, and more)
- Afternoon tea and snacks
- Many free resort activities including snorkeling, sea kayaking, beach volleyball, tennis, guided nature hikes and more
- Daily activities programme
- Fijian cultural activities including traditional weaving, learn to cook Fijian, learn to speak Fijian, kava ceremonies, traditional Fijian Meke performance
- And more!
All rates are in local Fiji dollars. As a Fiji resort, we charge only in local Fiji dollars.
Triple Occupancy: Our Deluxe SeaView Bure and SeaSide Bure can handle three adult guests. Additional charge for the third guest applies.
Families: We welcome families and Kids Stay FREE! Up to two children ages 12 and younger stay for FREE when sharing with their parents. Valid only in our Deluxe SeaView Bure and SeaSide Bure.
Do you require transfers between the Nadi airport (or anywhere else on the main island of Viti Levu) and Crusoe’s Retreat? We can arrange for your Resort Transfers.
Crusoe’s Retreat offers a wonderful Meal Plan option.
A deposit equal to 25% of the total invoice amount is due at time of confirmation. Payment in Full is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Payment may be sent via Credit Card (3.5% Administration Fee applies), Wire Transfer (FJD$25 Bank Fee must be added), or Bank Draft in Fiji Dollars.
If you cancel your reservation:
30 days or more prior to arrival FJD$50 Cancellation Fee
14-29 days prior to arrival Cancellation Fee equal to One Night
7-13 days prior to arrival Cancellation Fee equal to 50% of your total
6 days or less prior to arrival 100% Cancellation Fee
Do you want to view current foreign currency conversion rates? Please click here to view exchange rates in your country’s currency.
(Please note this is a general currency converter and for your information only. As a Fiji company, Crusoe’s Retreat must charge and process all payments in local Fiji dollars. The actual conversion rate available from your bank may vary from this website. Conversion rates vary daily and the rates can change substantially.)